Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Literature Circles

Written by Enya and Kirti

In reader's workshop we are doing literature circles.  Each group has 4 people, and we do role sheets for our book every week.  The four role sheets are:  summarizer, vocabulary enricher, illustrator, and connector.  Every week we do different activities to prepare for our meetings on Thursdays.  At our meetings, we will discuss our activities and books.  There are 6 different books:  Stone Fox, Lemonade War, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, Flat Stanley and the Flying Chinese Wonders, The School Mouse, and The Best School Year Ever.  Literature circles help us learn about different books.

Have you ever done a literature circle?

2 comments:

Carly said...

Yes, I have done a literature circle before. I've done it 2 times. I like how you described what you do in literature circles. Have you done a literature circle before?

Kirti said...

Yes, I have done a literature circle too. I've also done it two times. My literature circle books were Stone Fox and Ramona Quimby, Age 8. What were your literature circle books?

Post a Comment